Sunday, November 18, 2007

Affiliate Solution/ Insider Secrets to Marketing your business, on the Internet

Here's how to increase your sales by up to 1000%
Bonnies Affiliate Marketing Solution has now gone big - we are now going to join the big boys!


If you have followed me from the start (when you would have learned a great deal) you will know that I am charting my progress in the hope that you will join me to affiliate riches.


My success can also be your success if only you will follow me


If you read my earlier posts you will see that less than 24hrs after launching my brand new blog on 21 Oct. I was ranked #1 in google (I did not think to check Yahoo at that stage), the following two days I was #1 and #2. Despite the fact I had only added 1 more post (and this is only the 2nd one since then), I was #1 on Google from Nov.8=13th and have been #1 on Yahoo from Nov. 8th until to date, 18 Nov. To check on my progress you can google Bonnies affiliate marketing solution into both Google and Yahoo to see if I am still there!!!


For the last couple of weeks I have been racking my brains for find a really good product from which you can learn simply heaps and I have found a company that will pay very generous referrel fees just by you placing their banners on your site. It is a free to join program from which you will earn substantial revenue without a lot of work on your part. So, basically, you get paid for posting a link to them - it's as simple as that.


It is with absolute pleasure that I can recommend this company (and they were 'staring me in the face all along') as the CEO (Derek Gehl) was one of the top speakers at the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp I attended in Bournemouth, UK, in May of this year.


I immediately subscribed to his newsletters and even bought his 'insider secrets to selling on ebay' (maybe I will get to promote this at a later date) I cannot believe that it has only just come to me that I could be promoting the products from a person I have got to know very well. Also, recently I heard a c/d transcript of everything that was said at this bootcamp. Derek Gehl was the last speaker who also got into the 'ins and outs' of setting up a blog which is how I came to set up mine.


I would point out that the Internet Marketing Centre is one of the top companies worldwide.


So, without any more preamble, Bonnies affiliate marketing solution is proud to present...


The Insider Secrets to marketing your business on the internet







Key points:




  • This has been the top selling product for 8 years running


  • Insider secrets walks both internet newbies and seasoned website owners through how to start, grow and promote a wildly profitable e-business step by step - so you will learn how to turn your hobbies and passions into a lucrative online business you can grow from scratch


  • If you already have an internet business, the advanced sections of this system will show you how you can increase your sales by 100%...700%... even as much as 1,000%

Contents, step by step instructions on:




  • Where to find FREE tools and resources you can use to easily build a website in less than a few hours -- even if you have ZERO web design experience!


  • How to develop a brand new product (for FREE!) in less than 2 weeks!


  • Secrets to growing an opt-in list like crazy -- even on websites that get almost NO traffic!


  • A little-known, one-minute salescopy trick that can increase online sales by up to 714%... or more!


  • The #1 research tool for finding NEW lucrative business ideas absolutely NO e-business owner can afford to be without... and how to access it for FREE!


  • How to recruit an ARMY of eager salespeople for zero money up front -- they don't get paid unless they make a sale!


  • The winning formula for writing a flawless business plan that maps out how to rake in online profits for the next 3-5 years -- including a full-color, poster-size business plan chart!


  • The most lucrative, no-brainer product to sell on the Internet -- how does 100% NET PROFIT sound?


  • How to score a top ranking in the search engines and directories like Google, Yahoo!, AltaVista, ODP, AllTheWeb, Ask, and more!


  • How to use blogs to drive massive amounts of targeted traffic to your website... for FREE! ...

And that's barely scratching the surface! of this course


PLUS, you will also receive an additional package packed full of super bonus items, including:




  • A CD containing Derek Gehl's private Rolodex of 267 'must-have' tools and resources!This database of websites, tools, software, and resources (mostly FREE or dirt-cheap!) will save you TONS of time and will fast track your online success!


  • An 85-minute DVD of Derek performing extreme website makeovers LIVE on stage! Watch as Derek randomly selects the websites of guests in his audience... analyzes their business models... redesigns each website... and finds 'neglected" sources of revenue!...

And this again is just the tip of the iceberg!


You have nothing to lose by checking out my latest affiliate marketing program guide, this is one of the most exciting bonnies affiliate marketing solution addition to date and I hope to bring you many more. Don't forget you can subscribe to my blog, just click on the link, top LH side of my home page. Also, if you want to read about my other affiliate products, check the other posts.


=========================================================== The Internet Marketing Center's top rated Affiliate Program is 100% free to join and gives you the ability to INSTANTLY GENERATE AN ONGOING STREAM OF INCOME without any cost or obligation on your part.
To start maximizing the profit-producing power of your web site in the next 10 minutes, go to...
http://viralurl.com/millions/marketing


... and take advantage of the arsenal of Internet marketingtools they provide you with just for joining!===========================================================


To your continued success


Bonnie

affiliate marketing/affiliate solution

http://viralurl.com/millions/marketing













No comments: