Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Affiliate Marketing /Article Sites

Marketing solution updates (check for further updates)
Article submission sites
For my loyal fans who are following me on my journey from the start (and if you are not one of them you have seriously missed out!!) I have been #1 on Google and #! & 2 on Yahoo most days from the launch of this web log on 21 October. (check me out to see where I am today by typing Bonnies affiliate marketing solution into 'google' and 'yahoo'). There is another reason why I ask you to do this.........
As you know I am telling my story....how I started.....what great products I have found to tell you all about ...... quick and easy ways to start making money straightaway....any ups and downs......trials and tribulations...... well......
I spent 6 hours the other Sunday submitting my PR article to dozens of article directories (via viral publisher)....
Lucky for them I have launched many of them to #2 on yahoo, (under my site which is at #1) but if you check.....besides my PR article - when you click on to the link (they provide) i.e. Bonnies affiliate marketing solution... it says it is 'not found' meaning none of my other stuff can be viewed!!
Now call me a bad sport but thanks to me they have got great rankings whilst nobody can get on to my site!!!!
Another hard lesson I have learned. so you don't have to!!
I was wondering if anybody else out there has had the same trouble??
Replies to my posts
Check out the comment to my post below. Whereas I was thrilled that somebody had taken the time and trouble I was not so thrilled to see the reply in a foreign language!! (possibly spanish), yet the end bit is in English! To me, it looked like some sort of advert. I forwarded it to my great friend Jane, who put it through a language translator and deduced it was an advert for broadband/telephone connection!!
Another crafty way to get me to put their advert on my top ranking site.
Never let it be said that my affiliate marketing solution guide is just not packed out with interesting info. programs and really useful stuff!
How to start earning straghtaway from my affiliate marketing solution blogspot....
By taking the time and trouble to read my posts and the quick way you can learn and earn. I will save you loads of time as I have done all the hard work so you don't have to...
I am not some big business or 'guru' just a little person going on a journey to certain riches. You can join me if only you will take the plunge. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
To our success
Bonnie
affiliate marketing/affiliate solution
ps Check out my site on Squidoo which is currently #1 on google:
update 4 Dec. For the last 2 days my blog address, besides again being #1 on google (and #1, #2 and #5 on Yahoo) also appears on 8 out of the 10 on the first page! some, of course (per comments above) only lead the viewer to the site and not my blog!!! Is this some sort of record!
pps Check out ideas for holiday marketing success click on the link below to see how you can maximize your holiday sales:
update 15 March 08
I have since found some success with article marketing sites. Some of them do not link to your site despite the fact that it is your name that got them on there, but some of them do! You can check the very bottom line of the rankings where it tells you the source of how it got there.
The best thing is - is to keep plugging away at it. I added to my first article by about 10 pages and within weeks it got on the front pages of the search engines so do not dismiss article sites out of hand. It does take quite a while to get your site onto multiple article directories but it is ultimately worth it.

No comments: