Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Google loves Bonnies affiliate marketing solution

I've arrived!!
Less than 24hrs after I launched my affiliate marketing solution blog, It was ranked #1 in google!
Nobody was more suprised than me!!! This was out of listings of over 172,000.
After being on a 'high' since yesterday, I checked in today to find I am at #1 and #2.
The reason that I am so suprised is because the big hot shot businessmen are selling expensive programs on how to get top rankings in google!! I thought it was very difficult to do.
First, I have never read a single report on how to achieve this!!! yet.....here I am!!!! don't ask me how but I must have done something right!!
Entreprenuers Bootcamp, Bournemouth, U.k. May 2007
I went along to this bootcamp in sheer desperation to find some sort of inspiration, and I did.
I also learned so much and have been learning ever since.
Of course the speakers were all selling their $10,000 business packs. This is great if you can afford it as they take you through the whole procedure of setting up your business. The only thing that would put me off this is having the time to wade through all their mounds and mounds of material. Also I just do not have the time to dedicate the many hours a week needed to study it and do the homework that the mentors set.
My alternative was to sign up for every newsletters/free courses/free ebooks etc., that I could lay my hands on!!! I spent so much time reading stuff, downloading stuff, writing down stuff, trying to learn stuff....
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
All it will do is cause brain overload and a splitting headache from gazing at the computer screen for hours on end!!!
You think...oh this is great I will save it and read it later...You won't!!!! believe me. In the end you do not know where to start, what to do, or how to do it. You will get enthusiastic about something, determined to start in that area then the next thing comes along.
The word 'free' has a lot to answer for!!!
Be Selective
Don't download lots of stuff about lots of different things
THINK!! very carefully about what you want to do then just concentrate on that one thing. Researching all you can about the subject. Be an expert in that field before you move on to the next stream.
Oddly enough affiliate marketing was one of the last things to crop up in my in-box and I really wish it had been the first.
I had spent 5 solid months going crazy reading stuff when the simplest programme imaginable was there all the time.
Nothing could be simpler than affiliate marketing nor cheaper to start if you are broke.
As I have said previously, I build up a relationship prior to signing up as an affiliate. I then feel comfortable in promoting other stuff from these people. I would never just go on the internet and grab any old affiliate program to promote. This is the reason that my blog is also of a personal nature so that you can get to know me and build up a good relationship. I think this is vitally important.
I also promote programs that I feel are of use to prospects and that I feel would help their business, are very cheap to set up and also to try aim for a high affiliate commission. Check out my previous two which give 100% commission.
To save you trawling through, here are the links if you want to check them out:
I will be launching another very shortly.
I would love to hear your comments.
To your success
Bonnie
affiliate marketing solution


Subscribe to Bonnies affiliate marketing solution by Email

1 comment:

Bonnie Toner said...

Well done for top ranking so quickly. It just goes to show that you do not need to pay out fortunes to achieve this.
I love all the variety in your blog. It is really interesting and I really look forward to reading your latest affiliate products.
Keep them coming. Great to have them all in one place.

Sue Clarke