Saturday, October 27, 2007

Affiliate Essential Internet Marketing Program Solution/Affiliate Cash Secrets

How you can create money making websites, generate thousands of laser targeted visitors for free & store all your critical info for unlimited affiliate programs in one convenient place
Bonnies affiliate marketing solution No. 3
Now, I know you are all eager to add to your portfolio of affiliate marketing programs so I have spent the last four days looking out for another great program
As previously explained, I am a complete novice starting from scratch and the idea of this blog is:
  • So You to get to know me
  • For you to follow the programs I am following so we are all on the same level
  • I can Give you a 'one stop shop' of affiliate products. I do all the hard work so you don't have to
  • For you to send me your comments so we can all learn from each other
  • To make starting a business fun.

My first exciting moment we all shared was that 22 hours after launching my blog I was ranked #1 on google! The next day, last Tuesday, I was ranked both #1 and #2, on the Wednesday it was #1 and #2 again.

How great it would be if you were all in with me from the start! When I earn my first fortune you should all be doing the same if you follow my affiliate marketing solution guide

Now, to the matter in hand, I don't want to keep you any longer..

I have again come up trumps and got you 100% commission on this affiliate product

Not only this but you get 3 free gifts also, worth $97 so this is a first from me

First let me tell you about the free gifts you can download as soon as you receive your affiliate program link.

Automatic Money Machines - Step by step system for creating money making websites

Free Traffic Secrets - How to generate thousands of laser-targeted visitors for free

Affiliate Organiser *** see below - Store all your critical info. for unlimited affiliate programs in one convenient place

When you log in, you get taken straight to a private members area where you can click on to all sorts of subject such as

  • Home
  • resellers
  • inside club - This is a great way of signing up to get 4 brand new reseller sites completely set up for you once a month. You just promote the link and the payment goes straight into your paypal account (as mentioned in a previous post this is very easy to do). Each site is customized with your name and you can even choose your own price! for each product. You can click on a sample site. You can choose a 30 day trial. After the first 30 days you can sign up for a mere $29.97 a month - bargain or what!! This is a very quick way to build up or add to - your affiliate business.
  • affiliate organiser*** - (This is brilliant! It is online software where you can store information for all your affiliate programs in one convenient place) After you add a program you can view the details by clicking on the name. You can view all programs or search for a specific program by keywords. This is also one of the free gifts as mentioned above when you first click on the link.
  • FAQ
  • support
  • account
  • logout

There is also:

  • downloads
  • MP3 audios
  • traffic videos
  • interviews

You can see why I was SO excited to find this one!!!

Anyway, you are probably as eager to check it out and sign up to it as I was, so click on the link below to wonder at my genius in finding such a fantastic affiliate programs guide

http://viralurl.com/millions/cash

p.s. Did I mention the 100% commission rate would rake you in $47 at a time!!

p.p.s. If you are too busy to wade through the rest of my blog! here's links to my other 2 affiliate products

http://viralurl.com/millions/affiliate

http://viralurl.com/millions/secrets

p.p.p.s. Please let me know what you think of my blog!!!! I would love to hear from you, especially any success with my affiliate programs

To your success

Bonnie

affiliate marketing/affiliate solution

http://viralurl.com/millions/cash



Subscribe to Bonnies affiliate marketing solution by Email


1 comment:

Bonnie Toner said...

Wow

I love your blog!! congratulations on getting top rankings on google so quickly. How on earth did you manage it?

I am going to sign up for all your affiliate products. This one is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get going

Chris Vanstone