Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mini Site Templates

How you can launch as many Mini-sites as you can think of ....any time you want to
Do you not have a clue how to do your own website or cannot afford for someone else to do it for you? then these mini sites are made just for you.
You can get your own mini site up and online in under 24 hours.
I have so many different products I want to promote - all put on the back burner at the thought of having to create individual websites for them all. This means that I have just been plugging away at this affiliate blog when I really want to promote (and do my own niche's) loads of other great stuff.
My ex partner and I were the first British Western Dance Champions so I am eager to get a site up and running. We also qualified as line dance instructors and used to teach all over the UK. Alas, my partner Rick (who is an American) ended up going back home
Do You Want To Launch Your Own:

Single-page 'Long Copy' Sales Letter Mini Sites
Online Newsletter Subscriptions
Online Layout for your Newsletter or e-zines
Autoresponder 'Squeeze Page's
Ask Database™ Question Pages
Teleseminar Registration Pages
Single Product 'Showcase' Sites
Pay Per Click Landing Page (Adwords etc.)
'Doorway' pages for Search Engine Optimization
Download Pages for ClickBank, PayPal, 1shoppingcart
Thank You Pages for after your user registration
One Time Offer (OTO) Pages
Upsell, cross-sell, downsell pages (and variations)
'Recommends' or 'Review' pages for Affiliate Programs
'Click-Flipping' pages or Cost Per Action (CPA) pages
MLM or Network Marketing Lead Generation Pages
MLM 'Opportunity Overview' pages


and so much more....

then this is the product that will solve all your needs in one easy place. Want to know more, then just click below to read all about the EZ template club.

EZ'>http://www.ezminisites.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=352_3">EZ Template Club

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim your complimentary Bronze membership below. Get 5 free mini-templates - no strings attached - if you like it you can upgrade to get more templates. This great offer could be pulled at any time so I hope it is still open when you get to click. Find out how you can get the jump on your competition and get your products to market quickly, easily and professionally.

FREE'>http://www.ezminisites.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=352">FREE Bronze Membersh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squeeze Page offer - You can find it on this link

Squeeze'>http://www.ezminisites.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=352_1">Squeeze Page Offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Software behind the site - Check out the video on 'how to'.....using Joomla (free content management system) - find out how you just point and click and reduce your work time dramatically.

Tools'>http://www.ezminisites.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=352_4">Tools - Joomla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a tour of the template club

Learn exactly what it is all about and be prepared to be amazed at just how simple it all is

Tour'>http://www.ezminisites.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=352_5">Tour Template Club

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above links above belong to the same Mini Site product so you can really see the value in this great promotion.

All this initially got 'lost' in my 'to do' book (from 13 June). I was searching through this today and was really annoyed with myself that I had not put in on my blog as soon as I signed up nor checked it out properly. This is a lesson in concentrating on one thing before you move on to the other. I never quite manage it myself! I am too busy checking out the market and seeing what's hot, what's not and what to avoid.

Still - better late than never I guess. I like the fact that you can get free bronze membership when other sites charge for this upgrade

I would love to know how you get on

Lets go, go, go

Bonnie

affiliate, marketing

I am still ranking up to 10 places on the first page of the search engines (since I launched my blog last October). If you google (or whatever s.e.) bonnies affiliate marketing solution, you can check out from which resources I have got there. It is interesting to note that not all the places are under my name. I get 'google alerts' into my in-box. The latest today was headed 'affiliate marketing solution' and contained details to a posting on my site. I find it all very interesting.






No comments: