Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wealth Building Email Templates

Jumpstart your sales with this set of 10 pre-written Autoresponder Email Templates
If you can't wait, just click on the link below
Save yourself a ton of time and frustration
This is another program that has just landing into my in-box.
So...you have your autoresponder set up....now you don't know what to do because you are not an expert at writing not even one email, let alone ten.
No longer do you have to spend hours in front of your computer, stressing yourself out trying to come up with good email copy for your product...

The work is already done for you -- all for a fraction of the price of one professionally-written email...
There are several different email promotion methods on my blog so you have a choice on how you make your next move. If this system isn't for you, do check out my other email programs.
These templates are simplicity itself and I can confirm that I immediately bought my own set, because of the ridiculously low price - I knew I just could not lose.
You will receive 10 messages written in 'Notepad' and each saved in it's own file to make it at easy as possible for you to edit and customize them for your own situation. So you are not just receiving 10 messages that you would use in the same format over and over again, you would customize them each time all for a one off bargain payment. These will be delivered to you in a single zip file.
All the work has been done for you -- just add your name and your product and you're ready to go!
Click on the link below to read all about it. There is not reams and reams of info. just a couple of quick-read pages.
I would love to hear how you are all getting on and if you are enjoying the promotions I am bringing you. It is good to see that all my hard work is paying off...so....
don't give up trying
Bonnie
affiliate,marketing








No comments: