Monday, March 24, 2008

Public Label Rights - Make it into a profitable Business

Also, make money giving away value packed PLR memberships

If you're not familiar with Private Label Rights (PLR) content, now is the time to learn. Trust me, your business will never be the same.

How PLR content works is simple. You are given access by the original author to the source files for articles, ebooks, special reports, mini-courses, site graphics... and they are then yours to change, add to or use as is. You can put your name on them and sell them as your own or even give them away to build your list.

Within a couple of hours you can put together your own info product and have it ready for sale. There is no easier way to create a steady stream of products. Think how quickly you can have an entire product line ready to go!

You can also use the PLR content to add more to your website, blog or newsletter. It's instant content that you don't have to spend hours writing - or hundreds of dollars outsourcing.

Keep in mind though that not all PLR content is created equal.

There are some sites that offer complete junk - and some even charge for it.
But I recently discovered an amazing source of PLR that I still can't believe.
It's called PLRWholesaler and you get thousands of pieces of PLR for FREE!
Check it out and let me know what you think..


http://viralurl.com/millions/plr

Review

I've been doing a lot of reading lately about Private Label Rights (PLR) content. I used to think that it was only for lazy people who didn't want to do their own writing. But as I learn more, I've come up with lots of great ways I can use PLR in my own business.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, PLR is content that you get from the original author along with their permission to use it as your own. So you can get a great report, put your name on it and have your own product to sell or give away!

The first couple of products I created using PLR only took me about half an hour. There have been a few sales so far from them so that was definitely time well spent.

When searching for PLR content to use, I found there were a lot of different types of sites available. Some offered monthly memberships and others offered just one time purchases. So be sure to look around before you decide where to buy.

This site I found is by far the best. Not only do they have an unbelievable amount of content, but it's completely FREE. Most sites charge an arm and a leg for the amount of content that this guy is giving away.

And although I haven't been through everything yet, what I have read is very good quality. It's stuff you would actually want to use as your own so it is on this basis that I felt it warranted a write up on my blog.

Since it's free, I highly recommend that you check it out and see if they have anything that you can use in your business. There just may be an ebook or audio recording that you could quickly brand with your information and start selling to your list.

Why would you want this membership?

It's chock full of resources to make you money fast. I have just checked it out again (30 June '08) as there are more and more items being added all the time, the list is staggering, it covers every subject you could imagine.

Here is what you'll be getting...

* Exclusive, Unique Software Available Nowhere Else!
* More Than 50 eBooks w/Private Label Rights!
* More Than 2000 Articles w/Private Label Rights!
* Video Courses w/Private Label Rights!
* Audio Articles w/Private Label Rights!
* And so much more...

But it's only available to you RIGHT NOW as a subscriber of mine.

So if you want this exclusive membership as a GIFT from me then please zip over to this site now and claim yours...

http://viralurl.com/millions/plr

Memberships are strictly limited and will be granted on a firstcome - first served basis, which means if you don’t join now you'll probably be too late and get locked out, so... get moving!
Enjoy,

So....check it out and let me know what you think... click on the crossed box below

Bonnie

affiliate marketing solution

http://viralurl.com/millions/plr











No comments: